Kate Hollis, Esq.
Kate T. Hollis possesses 19 years of experience in the legal industry within the areas of Insurance Defense, Civil Litigation, Health Law and Business Law. Presently, Kate focuses on Business Law, both transactional and litigation.
Born in Ohio, Kate moved to Florida at the age of 12. In high school, Kate began working at a local law firm and continued throughout college to hold positions such as Secretarial Assistant, Office Services Employee, Administrative Assistant, Legal Secretary, and Paralegal. After holding such an array of positions and becoming well-versed in the operations and functions of a law firm, Kate was determined to progress forward and become an attorney.
While attending Valencia and University of Central Florida, Kate worked full-time as a Paralegal for a corporate law attorney who represented closely-held businesses, including medical practices. She continued this work part-time while attending Stetson Law.
Kate spends her time outside of work with her husband and teenage stepson. You can also find Kate cheering on the Gators during football season.
Kate’s Professional Associations include:
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Orange County Bar Association since 2012
- Orange County Bar Association Professionalism Committee Chair (2016-2017)
- Orange County Bar Association Professionalism Committee Vice Chair (2015-2016)
- Orange County Bar Association Professionalism Committee Professionalism Awards Subcommittee Chair (2014-Present)
- Orange County Bar Association Business Law Committee Board Member (2017-Present)
Awards: Orange County Bar Association Outstanding Committee Chair Award (Professionalism Committee, 2016-2017)