Are you stumped on a Father’s Day gift? Toss out the old tie or fishing rod idea! Consider thoughtful gifts that improve his daily routine or give him the gift of creating new memories with an experience that he’ll never forget.
Not all dads are into self-care but we all know they could use a break. Here are a few ideas:
- Up his cool factor with a new gadget. Portable speaker, so he can get his jam on.
- Yeti Tumbler, good for hot and cold drinks anytime.
- Noise cancelling headphones, perfect for some much-needed quiet time.
They say experiences last a lifetime. So, give him something he’ll never forget:
- Visit a new local pub or brewery. Orlando is loaded with them.
- Out-of-this-world gifts such as tickets to Disney’s new Galaxy’s Edge (opening in August) or Universal’s new Hagrid Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure (opening June 13).
- Hit the road with the NASCAR Experience (July 2019).
- Dinner at a new BBQ restaurant or make his favorite BBQ so that someone else is in charge of the coals.
- Butcher Box subscription for the chef in the house.
No matter which fantastic gift idea you choose, at the end of the day, it’s all about love and support to the father who has been there to guide and give, unconditionally. Happy Father’s Day!